Reflection week 14

It is the last class for this semester. How can I describe it? hmmm..it is quite sad to leave this sem.
First of all thank you dear lecturer and tutors for the valuable experience and thank you for being apart of our memories now and forever...Beside, it is also resourceful where my course mates would share links, videos and information about anything that is beneficial for me especially when I’m doing the assignments. For example, the video assignment was a big challenge for me because I never had been exposed on how to do video, what software should I use and so on.
All in all, I am glad an relieved this semester has come to the end because I’m really need the long holidays...I couldn’t wait for that..however before I could reach cloud nine..I need to face the worst of all that is EXAM..huarghhhh...To all my friends, let us pray and hope the questions would be easy to score and I wish everyone the best of luck

Thx to Pn foziah for "contributing a little bit in the process of building up this sem's knowledge..at least she did give us some tips before going into exam

0 comments:

Post a Comment